Telemedicine For Physicians
TeleMed2U is always interested in adding various specialists to our professional organization. This is an ideal opportunity either for employment, or to supplement your practice with additional income on an independent contractor basis. We would like to speak with you about joining our group, which currently consists of more than 80 physicians in 24 distinct medical and behavioral health specialties.
- Conduct real-time, audio-visual patient consultations using a platform that meets HIPAA and HITECH compliance requirements.
- Have reasonable flexibility to conduct clinics according to your schedule.
- Earn income serving TeleMed2U’s contracted hospitals and outpatient centers.
- Receive training on telehealth technology, to deliver a consistent approach that adheres to nationally accepted care standards.
- Deliver accessible, cost-effective, specialty care to patients using the same standard of care offered by traditional medical practices.
- Be able to focus your attention on clinical care, while the TeleMed2U team takes care of the administrative responsibilities required for you to deliver your professional services.
Each TeleMed2U specialist is specifically selected for his or her medical expertise and sensitivity to the consumer experience. Our roster is continually evolving.
Access Made Easy
We use secure, state-of-the-art, audio-visual technology that allows our specialists to conduct effective consultative care for patients in hospitals, outpatient centers, and correctional health facilities.
The TeleMed2U practice staff provides administrative support so that you don’t have to. We will manage your clinic coordination, scheduling, document transfers, transcription, contracting, credentialing, billing, and collections, and will provide you with access to our EMR and secure teleconferencing platform.
You are not required to purchase special equipment. You will access our platforms from
your own office, using your own computer with camera, and commercial grade connectivity.
It is TeleMed2U’s intent to offer doctors an additional opportunity to practice medicine, and
by doing so help to fulfill our mission of increasing access and availability of specialty care through telemedicine.
Please submit your CV for consideration to:
(or fax it to: 916-783-0513)