TeleMed2U, Inc. supplies its patients with real-time access to specialist care providers using secure state -of-the-art, audio-visual technology.
Responsible for direct supervision of all accounting and financial functions along with Supervising the HR Staff. Primary responsibilities include supervision of the monthly close process, monthly, quarterly, and annual billings to clients for services provided, billing reimbursements from clients, collection of accounts receivable, supervising accounts payable, payroll, monthly reporting, annual preparation of a budget, assist in the annual tax return preparation and all treasury administration. The Corporate Controller will also be part of a team that creates and implements policies and procedures to identify, resolve and document accounting issues in addition to creating procedures to make the close and reporting processes more efficient and accurate. This position will be on-site at the Corporate office located in Roseville, California.
- Bachelors with an emphasis in accounting.
- C.P.A. is preferred but not required.
- 5+ years’ experience in the accounting.
- Experience in accounting for a medical services company preferred.
- 4+ years’ experience managing accountants and the accounting and finance process.
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP and financial reporting technical skills.
- Experience with processing Payroll and HR policies.
- Conscientious about timeliness of assignments and quality of work product.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner.
- Able to multi tasks.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Able to analyze, organize, summarize, and articulate complex legal and financial information
- Able to read and interpret agreements, then implement the relevant provisions of these agreements.
- Detailed, organized and communicative.
- Understanding, yet persuasive and decisive when dealing with others in the organization.
- Responsive team player with ability to quickly prioritize among numerous pressing tasks.
- Task and goal oriented and capable of functioning in an entrepreneurial and corporate setting.
- Able to prioritize and work with multiple supervisors including the CEO and other executive staff.
- Exceptional computer skills in the operation and functioning of all programs used by the organization, i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, accounting system.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Possibility of minimal travel, 1-2 per year as needed.
- Competitive pay
- 401K Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Plans.
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
TeleMed2U, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.