Mission Statement: Our mission is to bring Specialty care to everyone and utilize technology to deliver quality care and better patient outcomes.
Under the direction of the Senior Director Sales, Operation & Strategy, the Billing Analyst will ensure all patients are accurately billed for, setting providers up for billing, issuing invoices, and ensuring invoices correspond with balance sheet. In addition, they are responsible for all aspects of client invoicing, EMR system, financial analysis, and other duties as assigned.
· Monitors all dropped claims including rejection resolution and payments on aged claims.
· Reviews accounts receivable buckets identifying payer specific reimbursement barriers.
· Reviews denials to determine denial trends. Educates staff as appropriate to reduce denials and maximize clean claims submission with first submission.
· Identifies bad debt claims and seeks approval of for accounts to be turned over to outside Collection Agency.
· Coordinates with Operations to resolve claim clarification issues to avoid delay in claims submission.
· Monitors Billing Exception data and coordinates with Operations to identify data needed to resolve claims payment - both outpatient and inpatient.
· Updates Client Invoice Log per new contractual reimbursement terms.
· Runs month end reports, updates Client Invoice Log, and prepares supporting documentation for accounting each month.
· Monitors accounts receivables and follow up on past due accounts.
· Prepares weekly/monthly volume & revenue updates, including synchronous, asynchronous, and/or inpatient hospital data, etc.
· Prepares monthly Revenue Report each month.
· Conducts quarterly review of inpatient provider gross margins and escalates concerns to leadership.
· Auditing paid claims to ensure their being paid per contractual agreement.
· Compares specialist compensation vs client assignment and identify reimbursement discrepancies.
· Runs month end reports and prepares physician compensation reports and supporting documentation for accounting each month.
· Notifies accounting of physician address changes.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Excellent time management, organizational, analytical skills
· Ability to pick up quickly (learning)
· Knowledge of medical terminology, medical billing, and medical coding.
· Excellent at multitasking.
· Medical Billing/Claims experience required.
· Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
· Medical Billing and Coding certification preferred.
· Payer Network experience preferred.
· Experience with EMR systems. Dr. Chrono preferred.
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
· Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
· Competitive Salary
· Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
· 401(k) plan
TeleMed2U,Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate in any employer/employee relations based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Fill out the details below and we will be in touch ASAP.